- Yield: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
How to Make It
- Dust a baking sheet with a little flour.
- Mix the flour and seasoning in a bowl, then stir in the yoghurt, olive oil and enough water to form a soft dough.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the butter, garlic and parsley.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces, then shape into circles or ovals about 5 mm (½in) thick. Dust lightly with a little flour.
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a frying pan and cook each piece of dough on both sides until golden and puffed.
- While still hot, spread the garlic mixture over the surface of the flatbread and serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.