- Yield: 40
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- 5½ oz (150 g) banana flour or plantain flour
- 5½ oz (150 g) cassava flour
- 3½ oz (100 g) tigernut flour
- 1¾ oz (50 g) arrowroot flour
- 4½ oz (130 g) coconut oil, melted
- ¾ oz (20 g) coconut sugar
- 1¾ fl oz (30 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1¾ fl oz (50 g) coconut milk
- ½ a banana, peeled, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of cinnamon
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/Gas Mark 4.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl; then combine with the wet ingredients and knead well.
- Roll out the dough on a sheet of parchment paper 7 mm (1/3 in) thick. Carve out cookies with a cookie cutter, then bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and let the cookies sit inside until completely cool and crunchy.
- If you do decide to garnish the cookies as in the photos, stew the apricots until you get to a jam like consistency (you can even put them in the microwave). Spread a thin layer of 'apricot jam' on top of your cookies and sprinkle some coconut flakes on top.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.