- Yield: 9
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- black sesame seeds
- unsweetened desiccated coconut
How to Make It
- Mix together the sesame flour, salt and matcha in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Add the tahini, vanilla and 5 tbsp apple purèe. Mix to combine into a thick green dough, adding extra apple purèe if it's too dry.
- Assuming your mini doughnut baking tray is nonstick (otherwise very lightly grease with coconut oil), sprinkle optional desiccated coconut or sesame seeds into the base of each mould, if you like.
- Scoop tablespoon amounts of dough and roll into a small sausage, before pressing into each mould (this is much easier and less messy than just squashing lumps of dough in). Smooth over the surface and edges.
- Place in the fridge for 30-60 minutes, or until set enough to remove easily from the tray. Decorate with the toppings of your choice.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.