- Yield: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
How to Make It
- In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Divide mixture into Popsicle molds. Gently tap molds against counter to remove air bubbles. Insert a stick in center of each mold.
- Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
- Pass molds under hot water to unstick pops. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.