- Yield: 16 Servings
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
For the crust
For the topping
How to Make It
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients for the crust at high speed until mixture forms a sticky ball. Add more dates or water, if needed. Press mixture into 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan.
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients for the topping. Spread evenly over crust using a spatula.
- Cover pie with aluminum foil or plastic wrap. Freeze for 4 to 5 hours.
- In a blender, purée strawberries and grapefruit juice. Transfer to a bowl, cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Spread strawberry purée evenly over pie. Refrigerate or serve immediately. Top pie with blueberries prior to serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.