- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- 6 large egg yolks
- ½ cup unsweetened cashew milk (or hemp milk if nut-free, or heavy cream if not dairy-sensitive)
- ¼ cup Swerve confectioners’-style sweetener or equivalent amount of liquid or powdered sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or other extract of choice, such as cherry
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted (or melted unsalted butter if not dairy-sensitive)
- 1 (8-ounce) package Miracle Rice
- Ground cinnamon
- Melted unsalted butter or ghee, for drizzling (omit for dairy-free)
How to Make It
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the egg yolks, cashew milk, sweetener, and extract. Slowly mix in the melted coconut oil so the eggs don’t cook unevenly. Set the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Whisk the mixture constantly and vigorously until it is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the mixture registers 140°F, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the water and stir in the Miracle Rice. Add cinnamon to taste. Serve warm or chilled, garnished with a dusting of extra cinnamon and a drizzle of melted butter, if desired.
- Store extra pudding in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.