- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
For the marinade
For the roast veg
How to Make It
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/ gas 6. Mix all the marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Add the chicken to the bowl, rubbing in the marinade to make sure it’s well coated. Set aside.
- Put the vegetables for roasting in a roasting tin. Drizzle with the olive oil, season with black pepper and turn to coat. Add the reserved lime halves to the tin.
- Put the chicken breasts on top of the veg and roast for 30–35 min until the chicken has cooked through and the juices run clear when pierced.
- Meanwhile, cook the couscous according to the pack instructions.
- Once the chicken and veg are cooked remove the roasting tin from the oven and put the chicken on a plate to rest.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli for 2–3 min, then refresh under cold water. Cut the chicken into 1.5 cm thick slices. Arrange the ingredients in 2 bowls, squeeze out the roasted garlic if you like and add a dollop of yogurt to each, if using. Serve sprinkled with black pepper, with the lime halves for squeezing over.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.