- Yield: 6 Servings (about ½ cup per serving)
How to Make It
- Place gelatin in small bowl. Pour boiling water over gelatin and stir until completely dissolved. Pour gelatin mixture into blender; add 1 cup sliced strawberries, cream cheese, cold water and almond extract. Blend 1 minute or until completely smooth.
- Pour mixture into medium bowl. Thoroughly whisk whipped topping into mixture (make sure gelatin mix does not settle to bottom).
- Pour mousse into 6 serving cups. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until mousse sets. Top mousse with remaining sliced strawberries and dollop of whipped topping, if desired.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.