- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
How to Make It
- Peel, destone, and scoop out the avocado flesh. Place into a food processor or high speed blender along with the rest of the ingredients. Process until smooth with the consistency of a thick smoothie.
- If you're using an ice-cream maker, pour the mixture in and follow your manufacturer's instructions. If not, pour it into an appropriate dish or deep tray, cover with clingfilm, and place into the freezer. Be sure to give it a whisk/stir every 30 mins or so until it is frozen and smooth.
- Eat straight away, or transfer into several airtight or covered containers (to create separate servings) and place back into the freezer until later. It's best to do this as the ice cream freezes incredibly solid and doesn't thaw like regular ice cream.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.