- Yield: 10 to 12
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb 1 oz (500 g) turkey mince
- 12 oz (350 g) sweet potato, peeled, grated
- 1 free-range egg
- 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (½ a lemon)
- a small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 4¼ fl oz (125 ml) coconut oil
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or grease with coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the turkey, sweet potato, garam masala, garlic, onion, salt, pepper and egg.
- Add the lemon juice and coriander and mix to combine.
- Scoop heaped tablespoonfuls (or whatever size patty is preferred) onto the baking sheet, gently flattening and shaping each patty, and evenly spacing them out. Use two baking sheets if needed.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes (smaller patties will take less time), until golden on the edges and cooked through. Serve with a salad.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.