- Yield: 4 cups
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Blanch the sweet potatoes: Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place sweet potatoes in and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and immediately plunge into bowl of ice water.
- Dry the sweet potatoes well. Combine egg whites and garlic powder.
- Toss sweet potatoes with egg white mixture.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for 14 minutes.
- Turn once about 7 minutes into cooking. Sweet potatoes are done when they are fork tender. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.