- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 180ºC/Gas Mark 4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper or lightly grease with coconut oil.
- Pat dry the sliced side of each aubergine half with kitchen paper, then lay with the cut side up on the baking tray. Drizzle over olive oil and sprinkle over a little salt.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until the top is browned and the aubergine is cooked and soft all the way through.
- Transfer to serving plates, drizzle with tahini as preferred and scatter with pumpkin seeds and parsley. Serve as a simple lunch alongside a big salad, or serve as a vegetable side.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.