- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 Hours
- 9 oz (250 g) hummus
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 240°C/Gas Mark 9 and line a baking tray with a silicone baking mat. Lay 2 sheets of foil crossways on the tray.
- Wash the cauliflower and place on the baking tray. Place the garlic halves on either side of the cauliflower, then place a rosemary sprig on top of each garlic half. Remove the rosemary off the remaining stalk and scatter over the cauliflower. Season with herbamare and pepper, then drizzle over the olive oil.
- Place the anchovies on the cauliflower, then drizzle 1 tbsp anchovy oil over the top. Wrap the foil over the cauliflower and bake in the oven for 1½ hours. Remove the foil, move the anchovies from the top and place around the base, then drizzle with 1 tbsp oil. Bake for a further 30 minutes.
- Spread the hummus on a plate, then place the roasted cauliflower in the middle and serve with the garlic.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.