- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 325°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray (without flour). In medium bowl, mix apples, cinnamon and nutmeg; place in pie plate.
- In medium bowl, stir remaining filling ingredients until well blended. Pour over apple mixture in pie plate. In small bowl, mix all streusel ingredients with fork until crumbly; sprinkle over filling.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Store in refrigerator. Cool 5 minutes.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.