- Yield: 1 ½ dozen cookies
- Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- ½ cup white rice flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ½ cup sweet white sorghum flour
- ½ cup potato starch flour
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- ¼ teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup melted ghee
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla bean paste, if desired
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper; spray paper with cooking spray (without flour).
- In small bowl, mix flours, xanthan gum, cream of tartar, baking powder and salt with whisk; set aside. In medium bowl, beat eggs, ghee, ¾ cup sugar, the vanilla and vanilla bean paste. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended.
- In small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls into topping and roll to coat. Place balls on cookie sheet; flatten slightly.
- Bake 19 to 21 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.