These Greek-inspired kebabs are easy to make and are traditionally served with a refreshing yogurt dressing.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
For the Dressing
How to Make It
- Place the lamb in a large bowl. Add the cumin, coriander, garam masala, and cinnamon to the bowl and mix to coat the meat in the spices. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- For the dressing, place the shallots, garlic, mint, cucumber, and yogurt in a large serving bowl. Add the salt, mix well to combine, and set aside.
- Heat a large heavy-bottomed frying pan or a grill pan. Divide the lamb cubes into four equal portions and thread them onto four skewers. Brush the pan with a little oil and grill the meat for 8 minutes, turning regularly, until well-browned.
- Remove from the heat. Sprinkle over the pomegranate seeds, remove the kebabs from the skewers, and transfer to a serving platter. Serve with a dollop of the yogurt dressing, couscous, and pita bread.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.