- Yield: 12 cupcakes
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour 25 Minutes
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regularsize muffin cups. In large bowl, stir cake mix, water, melted butter, the lemon peel and eggs just until dry ingredients are moistened. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan to cooling rack; cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat powdered sugar, ¼ cup butter and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice with electric mixer on low speed until mixed. Add remaining lemon juice, 1 teaspoon at a time, until creamy and smooth. Beat in 1 teaspoon lemon peel. Frost cupcakes with frosting.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.