- Yield: 4 Servings
For the Panna Cotta
For the Berry Compote
How to Make It
- Lightly grease 4 custard cups or ramekins with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the unflavored gelatine and lemon juice until the gelatine has dissolved. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat heavy whipping cream over medium heat in a saucepan. Add the sugar and whisk until it has dissolved completely. Add the vanilla extract and cinnamon. Whisk until combined thoroughly and remove from heat.
- Pour the warm cream mixture over the gelatine and whisk until thoroughly combined. Divide evenly into the 4 custard cups or ramekins. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- For the berry compote, melt butter over medium heat in a saucepan. Add the remaining ingredients and cook, stirring frequently, until thick, about 10 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Carefully unmold the panna cotta by running a butter knife along the edges. Top with warm berry compote. Serve immediately
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.