There isn’t a hint of bitterness in this blissfully creamy tea. The powdery matcha makes a bubbly froth when whipped and imparts a pale green tinge to this easy-to-make choco-rich latte.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 1½ cups plain sweetened almond milk
- ½ oz (15 g) white chocolate
- 2 tsp matcha powder, plus extra to garnish
- ½ cup water heated to 175°F (80°C)
How to Make It
- Heat the milk and chocolate in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture simmers and becomes creamy. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Whisk the matcha powder and hot water in a bowl to form a thin paste. Add the hot milk and chocolate mixture and whisk briskly until foamy. Pour into cups. Garnish with a pinch of matcha powder and serve hot.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.