- Yield: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4. Grease and line the base and sides of a 23 cm (9 in) baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Combine the honey and butter in a saucepan. Warm over a low heat, stirring, until the butter has melted and the mixture is even and smooth.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add the honey and butter mixture, and stir thoroughly to combine.
- Pack the mixture into the prepared tin, smoothing the top flat with the back of a damp tablespoon.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until golden-brown on top. Remove the tin to a wire rack to cool.
- Once cool, turn out and cut into slices.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.