- Yield: 2 dozen cookies
- Preparation Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
- ½ cup sweet white sorghum flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ¼ cup white rice flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup garbanzo and fava flour
- ½ cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1½ teaspoons xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sunflower or canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla
- ¼ cup almond milk, soy milk or regular milk
- ½ cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoons sugar
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray (without flour).
- In small bowl, mix flours, cocoa, xanthan gum, salt and baking soda. In medium bowl, beat egg, oil, 1 cup sugar, the vanilla and milk with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- In small bowl, place 2 tablespoons sugar. Shape dough into 1½-inch balls; dip tops in sugar. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until set. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.