- Yield: 10
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 3 oz (80 g) raw cashews, roughly chopped
- 2½ oz (75 g) raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 2½ oz (75 g) white sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 2½ oz (75 g) pumpkin seeds
- 3 oz (80 g) sunflower seeds
- 1¾ oz (50 g) pitted dates, chopped
- a pinch of fine sea salt
- 2½ fl oz (75 ml) brown rice syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/Gas Mark 3. Grease and line the base and sides of a 20 cm (8 in) square baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Combine the nuts, seeds, dates and salt in a large bowl.
- Warm the brown rice syrup with the coconut oil in a small saucepan set over a medium heat, stirring until the coconut oil has melted.
- Pour into the bowl of nuts and seeds, stirring well to combine. Pack the mixture into the prepared tin, spreading the top flat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden on top. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool for 20 minutes.
- Turn out from the tin and cut into bars. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.