This meal is a speedy pasta dish that relies on a handful of pantry essentials to make a satisfying dinner. Replace the pancetta with thinly sliced ham for a leaner cut of pork.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
For a Gluten-free Option
- use gluten-free pasta
How to Make It
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the package instructions. A minute or two before the end of cooking, throw the peas in with the pasta to cook through. Drain (reserving a ladleful of the cooking water) and return it to the pan with the reserved water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan. Cook the pancetta for 3–5 minutes over medium heat until crispy. Add the garlic and cook for another minute, then remove from the heat.
- Toss the garlicky pancetta through the pasta and peas and follow with the Parmesan cheese. Season well to taste and serve with extra Parmesan cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.