- Yield: 16 bars
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour 40 Minutes
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F (or 325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with shortening.
- In medium bowl, stir together cookie mix, butter, peanut butter, vanilla and egg with spoon until soft dough forms (dough will be crumbly). Pat dough into pan.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until edges are dry and golden brown. Run knife around inside edge of pan. Place on cooling rack; cool about 1 hour.
- Spread frosting over bars. For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.