- Yield: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour 55 Minutes
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Generously spray bottom only of 8- or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray (without flour).
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, buttermilk, food color, baking soda, butter and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on cooling rack 10 minutes. Run knife around edge of pan to loosen cake; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Place cake on serving plate. Frost top and sides of cake with cream cheese frosting; sprinkle with cocoa. Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.