- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
How to Make It
- For the rhubarb compote, finely chop the rhubarb into 1 cm (½in) pieces, then place in a saucepan with the maple syrup, orange zest and juice. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, put the milk, coconut cream, vanilla pod, cinnamon, cardamom and maple syrup in another pan over a medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes, then bring to the boil and add the rice. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring well, until the rice is cooked through. Remove the cinnamon, vanilla and cardamom.
- Serve the rice pudding with a dollop of compote, flaked almonds and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.