- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
How to Make It
- Heat a heavy-based frying pan over a medium/high heat.
- Pan-fry the chorizo in a single layer until crispy, flipping each disc over halfway (approx 1 minute per side). Remove from the pan and set aside, leaving the residual oil in the pan.
- Return the pan to the heat and fry the scallops in a single layer, flipping each one over halfway (approx 1 minute per side).
- Add the chorizo back to the pan with the scallops, then quickly squeeze in the lemon juice, scatter on the basil and season with pepper. Do not overcook the scallops.
- Remove from the pan and serve on top of the salad leaves immediately. Garnish with extra lemon wedges if desired.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.