This bowl has all the makings of a good sushi roll and can be enjoyed with chopsticks. Eating the cold, crisp vegetables with roomtemperature rice gives a nice contrast of textures and temperature. The soy sauce is the seasoning for the rice; however, the furikake is what gives the dish its umami flavor.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 cups cooked sticky rice, room temperature
- 4 ounces smoked Atlantic salmon
- 2 mini-cucumbers or ½ an English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons furikake seasoning
- 2 tablespoons sriracha mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
How to Make It
- Scoop cooked sticky rice into two deep soup bowls and season with tamari. Arrange salmon, sliced cucumber, sliced green onion, and avocado on top of the sticky rice and season evenly with the furikake. Drizzle the top of each bowl with sriracha mayonnaise.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.