- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 package gluten-free spaghetti pasta
- 2 red peppers, pith and seeds removed, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 zucchini, ends removed and cut into thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ½ cup sherry cooking wine
- ¼ cup vegetable stock
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
How to Make It
- Cook gluten-free spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Evenly distribute the red pepper slices on the tray and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and ½ teaspoon salt. Roast in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini slices and cook, stirring occasionally for 3 to 4 minutes, just until zucchini is soft. Add in the garlic and cook for 1 minute, just until fragrant.
- Add in the sherry wine, vegetable stock, Italian seasoning blend, salt and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until the mixture comes to a simmer.
- Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes and then add the cooked pasta into the pan. Toss until the pasta is coated fully with the sauce. Garnish with Parmesan cheese before serving, if desired.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.