These super-easy, low-sugar popsicles are the perfect summer treat. If you don’t have popsicle molds for the freezer simply use small plastic or paper cups. Fill them 2⁄3 full and place aluminum foil over the top of the cups. In the middle of the foil cut a small hole with a knife and insert wooden popsicle sticks.
- Yield: 6 popsicles
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
How to Make It
- In a microwave-safe bowl mix together water and sugar. Heat in the microwave for about 60 seconds on high until the sugar has melted into the water to create a simple syrup.
- Combine simple syrup and strawberries in a blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
- Place 1–2 slices of kiwi in the sides of each popsicle mold. Then fill the molds 3⁄4 full with the strawberry/syrup mixture.
- Add tops to popsicle molds and freeze for 4–5 hours before serving.