- Yield: 4 Servings (about 1½ cups salad and ½ tablespoon dressing per serving)
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 8 strawberries, halved
- ½ ounce pecans, chopped and toasted
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- 1½ ounces goat cheese, broken into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar or raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- Black pepper
- ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
How to Make It
- Place 1½ cups spinach on each of 4 plates. Divide strawberries, pecans, onions and goat cheese evenly over spinach.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, pepper and poppy seeds in small bowl. Divide dressing among 4 salads.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.