- Yield: 450 g (1 lb) loaf
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4. Grease and line a 450 g (1 lb) loaf tin.
- Combine the ground almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds and chia seeds in a bowl with ½ tsp sea salt.
- Crack the eggs into a separate bowl, whisk until fully combined, then add the almond milk. Slowly combine the wet with the dry ingredients, stirring continuously. Pour the mixture into the lined tin and bake in the hot oven for 40 minutes, until risen, golden and firm to the touch. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.