Cervical cancer accounts for about 15% of all female malignant lesions, followed by breast and endometrial cancer. The dangerous disease tends to “rejuvenation” and directly affects the possibility of having children. However, hospitals in Europe and the USA have high treatment effectiveness, even at the advanced stage.
AiroMedical is a unique medical platform that unites the best hospitals and highly qualified doctors worldwide into a single medical network. When compiling the rating, our experts focused not only on the clinic’s prestige, certificates and awards, equipment, and doctor’s qualifications but also on medical indicators of treatment success, patient safety, and price/quality ratios.
Criteria for selecting the best hospitals for cervical cancer
Choosing a clinic is a challenging task, which is difficult to cope with, given the abundance of offers. Therefore, when selecting the best one, attention should be paid to the following:
- Qualifications and experience of doctors specializing in cervical cancer.
- Clinic’s certification and the degree of compliance of its diagnostic and therapeutic programs with international standards.
- Availability and speed of clinical implementation of new treatment methods.
- Equipment and frequency of its updating.
- Participation in current research projects.
- Success statistics for cervical cancer treatment.
- Level of comfort, presence of language barrier, and possibilities to overcome it.
Each clinic in the AiroMedicals list of hospitals has its own “face” and distinctive features. But all hospitals are united by the world’s best indicators of 5-year survival and duration of relapse-free course even with the most aggressive cancer types.
Top hospitals for cervical cancer treatment in the United States
Many private and public hospitals in the US have varying levels of service and pricing. Some of the most famous are:
- Mayo Clinic Phoenix
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Stanford University Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore
- Virginia Mason Medical Center Seattle
Benefits of medical treatment in the US
Hospitals in the US are leading in research, development, and the level of cervical cancer cure. Accurate diagnosis and well-coordinated work of oncologists allow them to work wonders:
- Favorable result. The number of patients who have crossed the five-year survival barrier is double that of developing countries.
- Individual protocol. Oncologists find out the reaction of the neoplasm to a particular treatment in the US and prescribe the appropriate therapy method.
- “All-inclusive” treatment program. Oncogynecological departments have everything necessary for examination, therapy, and recovery.
Top hospitals for cervical cancer treatment in Europe
The best positive statistics on cervical cancer treatment are demonstrated in the following list of hospitals:
- University Hospital Rechts der Isar Munich, Germany
- University Hospital Ludwig-Maximilians Munich, Germany
- Teknon Medical Centre Barcelona, Spain
- Kardiolita Hospital Vilnius, Lithuania
- University Hospital Aachen, Germany
Benefits of medical treatment in Europe
Europe is the leader in terms of investment in medical development. The main advantages of cervical cancer treatment in hospitals in Europe:
- Range of modern drugs. For example, more than 200 chemo medications are available here.
- Innovative diagnostic methods with digital magnifying equipment allow accurate images of cancer cells.
- Preservation of female fertility in the early stages of the disease.
Top hospitals for cervical cancer treatment in Poland
According to the AiroMedical rating, the top five leading hospitals in Poland included:
- Carolina Medical Centre Warsaw
- KCM Clinic Wroclaw
- Medicover Hospital Warsaw
- European Health Center Otwock
- Gamma Knife Exira Center Katowice
Benefits of medical treatment in Poland
Choosing hospitals in Poland, patients receive the following:
- Personal treatment program. The patient undergoes only those procedures that will provide a positive result.
- Many women undergoing cervical cancer therapy leave the clinic completely healthy.
- Affordable pricing policy.
Top hospitals for Cervical cancer treatment in Italy
Leading “star” list of hospitals in Italy that show encouraging results:
- University Hospital San Raffaele Milan IRCCS
- European Institute of Oncology Milan
- ASST Papa Giovanni XXIII Hospital Bergamo
- University Hospital Parma
- Careggi University Hospital Florence
Benefits of medical treatment in Italy
The success of cervical cancer treatment in Italy is primarily due to the following:
- Highly qualified medical experts of international class.
- A multidisciplinary approach, eliminating the occurrence of medical errors.
- Minimally invasive surgery, with a preference for laparoscopic and robot-assisted operations.
Top hospitals for cervical cancer treatment in Germany
The top list of hospitals in Germany for the treatment of cervical cancer are:
- Academic Hospital Martha-Maria Munich
- University Hospital Frankfurt am Main of Goethe-University
- Beta Clinic Bonn
- University Hospital Saarland Homburg
- University Hospital Heidelberg
Benefits of medical treatment in Germany
Advantages of treatment in hospitals in Germany:
- The German medical school is one of the oldest and most authoritative. The scientific research by German oncologists helps medicine worldwide step forward.
- German pharmaceutical companies are the most prominent developers of new drugs.
- Gentle therapy methods: laser, electro-, and cryosurgery. The treatment protocol may include conization – cone-shaped truncation of the cervix with a scalpel, laser knife, or loop electrosurgery with the current.
Best cervical cancer doctors worldwide
Cervical cancer treatment is a complex process involving qualified oncologists:
- Dr. med. Friedrich Wolff
- Dr. med. Marion Kiechle
- Dr. med. Christian Brandts
- Dr. med. Michael Untch
- Dr. Stefano Cascinu
Best treatment solutions for treating cervical cancer
In the fight against cervical cancer, are effectively used:
- In the early stages, the surgeon removes part of the cervix, and the extracted fragment is shaped like a cone. In more advanced cases, the uterus with the cervix and surrounding tissues are removed; in some cases, with ovaries and peritoneal lymph nodes. Effectively cure cervical cancer in 65%.
- Cytostatic drugs destroy cancer cells that have spread throughout the body, showing promising results (50%) in controlling metastases.
- Stereotactic radiosurgery with Cyber and Gamma High doses of gamma radiation significantly reduce the tumor size and metastases (in 60% of cases) with minimal impact on healthy tissues.
- Targeted therapy. Treatment with specially developed drugs that can accurately find cancer cells in the body and destroy them. Shows success in 26% of cases.
- The radioactive microcapsule is placed directly into the tumor. Due to the closest possible location, it effectively kills cancer cells in 74.9% of cases.
- Photodynamic therapy. Photosensitive substances are injected into the patient’s body. After that, the cancer area is irradiated with a special laser. Radiation destroys the vessels that feed the tumor. Then, due to a lack of oxygen and nutrients, in more than 90% of cases, cancer dies.
How to get treatment in the best hospitals for cervical cancer
For cervical cancer treatment, use the AiroMedical platform. We provide access to the necessary medical solutions to everyone. Our advantages:
- An objective source of information about the best hospitals available worldwide.
- Unique treatment methods and the opportunity to participate in clinical trials.
- Reliable rating. All reviews are verified.
- A second opinion from the doctor.
Contact us, and we will provide a clear and detailed action plan. We will select a specialized clinic with the highest success rate in cervical cancer treatment. With timely therapy, most patients can cope with the illness and subsequently become pregnant and give birth to a child.
We stay in touch with you 24/7, even after the treatment. So in our face, you will find a reliable friend who can be relied on anytime.
- Arbyn M., Weiderpass E., Bruni L., Sanjose de S., Saraya M. Estimates of incidence and mortality of cervical cancer in 2018: a worldwide analysis. National library of medicine. Published Decembre 4, 2019. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7025157/
- Henderson E. Viable treatment option for patients with advanced cervical cancer. News medical. Reviewed February 25, 2023. https://www.news-medical.net/news/20230225/Viable-treatment-option-for-patients-with-advanced-cervical-cancer.aspx
- Volvak N. Cervical cancer guide. AiroMedical. Published June 18, 2022. Updated January 14, 2023. https://airomedical.com/blogs/disease-guides/cervical-cancer-guide
- Semenchuk O. Cervical cancer treatment. AiroMedical. Updated January, 2023. https://airomedical.com/search/cervical-cancer
- World Health Organization. Cervical cancer. Published February 22, 2022. https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/cervical-cancer