A good smile is God’s gift to us. It reveals our inner joy and beauty.
A smile is very critical in helping us become an excellent communicator. This is because people accept a message coming from a person who appears pleasing to look at. An attractive smile makes a lasting impression. Your smile is one of our best assets, so it is quite obvious to keep it sparkling.
While an unattractive smile is not technically a “dental problem,” it is a significant reason why many patients seek dental treatment.
An unattractive smile can lower a person’s self-esteem.
Our mouth is probably the most important facial feature because it is a compliment to have a smile with even, straight, sparkling white teeth.
A smile is hugely important to our personalities, self-confidence, relationships, and success. With a good oral health routine, and with the support of our dentist, they will have their24-carat smile on their faces back again.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants or artificial tooth root are metal frames that are fixed surgically by specialized orthodontists into the jawbone in the gums that supports artificial dental prosthesis such as metal or ceramic crowns, bridges, dentures or facial prosthesis.
Why Dental Implants are Important:
If you have a missing tooth or a chipped or a broken tooth, then you should always go for dental implants to get back your beautiful smile and enhanced confidence again. Moreover, you will be able to maintain your oral hygiene and health as well.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
Various benefits are associated with dental implants.
- Fills the Gap and Prevents Shifting of Teeth person loses a tooth a gap or void is created due to the loss of that tooth. This results in bone loss also. When you chew or exert oral pressure, the teeth that are placed near the gap or space starts shifting towards the difference. This pressure and shifting of teeth result in misalignment of the teeth. Because of the weakness, your remaining straight and healthy teeth will begin to slant, thus ruining the shape of your denture. In the long run, you may lose more teeth, and bone loss may occur if dental implants do not fill the gaps.
- Edge over Removable Prosthesis
- implants have more benefit than the prosthesis that are removable. A dental implant works like magic and has become a boon to restore a missing or broken tooth. It overcomes many disadvantages of other traditional and conventional methods of restoring teeth with a removable prosthesis as dental implants are fixed in the jaw bone.
- Increased Stability in Chewing
- To a missing tooth or maybe because of broken or chipped teeth, people face problems in chewing food. You may no longer eat the food in the same manner as chewed using regular healthy teeth. You may miss some of your favorite delicacies because of this. When you have dental implants, you will be able to chew your food correctly as you eat with your regular healthy teeth and can relish all the delicacies which you were missing before the dental implant.
- Boosts Self-confidence and Increased Psychological Health, a dental implant has been done; you may regain your beautiful smile back and, in turn, will increase your self -confidence and self -esteem. You will be a more confident person who can conquer the world once again with your beautiful and radiant smile once again.
- Improved Speech
- has been seen that dental implants help people in improving speech. Because the missing tooth speech may be hampered, but due to dental implants, the statement is restored to normalcy and improves to nearly perfect as before. You will no longer mumble or slur words that impede your address.
- Life Time Comfort
- is one more benefit which you will come across when you have dental implants. Dental implants have a very high success rate and could be there for the whole of your life if taken care of properly. Dental implants are very near or a copy of your natural missing tooth, so they need the same care which you would to your natural teeth like proper brushing and flossing and regular checkups by your dentist. Your dentist will guide you and will give you tips to keep your implants safe and treat them with the care they need to enjoy lifetime benefit.
Many times, it is seen that you have a problem with a single tooth, and the rest of the teeth may be healthy and beautiful. Here it would help if you went for a single tooth dental implant. This unique tooth dental implant comes into action when you have a missing tooth due to accident, fall, or tooth decay. A missing tooth may help you lose your beautiful smile that once complimented your beautiful face. This single tooth dental implant helps dental cosmetic patients to regain their glorious and radiant smile on their faces and helps in dealing with enhanced self-confidence.
Single tooth dental implants play a significant role in dental prosthesis because single tooth implants were developed as an alternative to other dental prosthetic options, including bridges. Bridges use the surrounding teeth to anchor the prosthetic into place. In contrast, the single-tooth implant has no impact on the surrounding teeth, and bridge installation requires perfectly healthy neighboring teeth to be ground down to accommodate the multi-tooth prosthetic piece. The prosthetic bridge style can be preferable for some patients, but for most, the single tooth implant is a much better option.
Do visit your dentist if you suffer from a missing tooth or teeth due to reasons best known to you. He will help you in the restoration of the missing tooth or teeth and helps in restoring your beautiful smile on your beautiful face again. After the dental implant, you will be a more confident person.
Life is short; smile while you still have teeth has become an old proverb because there are cosmetic dentists near you who can give you new teeth with the help of dental implants so that you never run out of smiles.