- Yield: 8 Servings
- 3 cups brewed coffee, warm
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
- 15.3 ounce package Schar Ladyfingers
- 18 ounce container mascarpone cheese
- 1 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, tops removed
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, divided
- 4 ounce bar semisweet chocolate
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, whisk together coffee and 1 tablespoon sugar. Dip half the package of ladyfingers, about 7 cookies, one by one into the sweetened coffee. Remove quickly in order for them to keep a firm consistency. Arrange along the bottom of an 8x8-inch glass baking dish.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the mascarpone cheese, heavy whipping cream, remaining sugar, rum, vanilla extract, and strawberries. Pulse until smooth and strawberries are chopped.
- Top the ladyfingers on the prepared pan with half the mascarpone mixture and flatten into an even layer. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cocoa powder.
- Dip the remaining ladyfingers into the sweetened coffee and arrange on top of the cocoa powder. Top with the remaining mascarpone mixture and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cocoa powder.
- Shave the chocolate bar over the cocoa powder to cover the entire top of the tiramisu and refrigerate overnight before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.