- Yield: 4 Servings (1½-cup)
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup uncooked whole wheat couscous
- ½ (15-ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (2 ounces) coarsely chopped spinach leaves, packed
- 1 can (2¼ ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 3 slices (1 ounce) hard salami, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons fat-free vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1½ teaspoons dried basil
- 0.12 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomato and basil feta cheese, crumbled
How to Make It
- Microwave water in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until boiling. Stir in couscous. Cover with plastic wrap; let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Place couscous in fine mesh strainer. Rinse under cold water until cool; drain.
- Combine beans, spinach, olives, salami, vinaigrette, vinegar, oregano, basil and red pepper flakes in large bowl.
- Add couscous to spinach mixture; stir until blended. Add cheese; toss gently.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.