- Yield: 16 brownies
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 2 Hours
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom only of 8- or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray (without flour).
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, melted butter, 2 eggs and the chocolate chips until well blended (batter will be thick). Spread batter in pan.
- Bake 8-inch pan 28 to 31 minutes, 9-inch pan 26 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool in pan on cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, in 1-quart heavy saucepan, stir brown sugar, milk and 1 egg until well blended. Stir in cut-up butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat. Stir in coconut, pecans and vanilla. Cool 15 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Frost brownies. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.