- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
For the marinade
How to Make It
- In a bowl, whisk together ingredients for marinade. Add shrimp and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook kale in a saucepan of boiling water for 8 minutes or until kale is tender. Strain water and place kale on paper towel.
- In a skillet, heat oil over high heat and sauté onion and garlic for 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and add kale and white wine. Season to taste and cook for another 2 minutes, adding water as needed.
- In another skillet over high heat, sauté marinated shrimp for 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking, stirring constantly, for another 5 minutes.
- Drizzle lemon juice on kale. Serve with ginger shrimp.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.