- Yield: 24
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4. Grease and line two large baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Combine the flours, coconut, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder in a large mixing bowl, stirring well.
- Cream together the butter and sugar in a separate mixing bowl until smooth. Beat in the egg until incorporated.
- Gently beat in the dry ingredients in three additions until you have a smooth dough. Take generous teaspoons of the dough and roll into balls.
- Place on the baking trays, spaced apart, and flatten slightly with your hands.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden-brown at the edges. Remove from the oven and let cool on the trays.
- Place the chocolate in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high, in 10-second bursts, until melted and smooth, stirring in between bursts.
- Remove the biscuits from their trays by lifting away the greaseproof paper. Drizzle the biscuits with dark chocolate before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.