- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (500 ml) shredded kale, stems removed
- 1 can (19 oz/540 ml) giant lima beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tsp finely chopped fresh sage
- Seasoning to taste
- 2 tbsp miso
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, for garnish
How to Make It
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and sauté onion, garlic, pepper and kale for 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients, except for miso and parsley for garnish. Cover and continue to cook for 15 minutes.
- Just before serving, add miso and stir well. Garnish with parsley.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.