- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 5 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ a red chilli, finely chopped, seeds removed
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 3 courgettes
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 7 oz (200 g) feta cheese, broken into bite-sized chunks
- fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- 2¾ oz (75 g) pine nuts, toasted salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- Place the oil, vinegar and chilli, both fresh and dried, in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Pass the courgettes and carrots through a spiralizer and place in a large bowl.
- Pour over the dressing and mix using a sharp knife to cut through the spirals a few times, in order to chop them down a bit.
- Add the feta to the vegetables along with the torn basil leaves and pine nuts, gently tossing it all together before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.