- Yield: 8 Servings
How to Make It
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions. While pasta co
- While pasta cooks, remove 1⁄3 cup of broth and transfer it to another large saucepan.
- Add chopped cheese and cook over medium heat. Stir regularly until cheese melts.
- When pasta is done cooking, remove pasta with a slotted spoon and transfer to cheese.
- Toss pasta with melted cheese until well coated. Serve with buttered peas and carrots and fresh homemade applesauce. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.