- Yield: 20 bars
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 2 Hours 40 Minutes
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch square pan with cooking spray (without flour).
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, egg, vanilla and oats until crumbly. Press half of the mixture in pan. Reserve remaining crumb mixture for topping. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium microwavable bowl, microwave caramels and milk uncovered on High 3 minutes, stirring after each minute, until caramels are melted. Stir until smooth. Pour caramel mixture over partially baked crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture; pat lightly.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, about 2 hours. Cut into 5 rows by 4 rows.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.