The shrimp can be peeled or not; provide finger bowls and plenty of paper napkins if you leave the shell on. Parsley is rich in antioxidants.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
How to Make It
- Mix the butter, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley together, and season to taste with salt and plenty of pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add half the shrimp, and pan-fry over medium heat for 2 minutes, or until they have lost their translucency and turned pink. Lift onto a large serving platter and keep warm while you cook the remaining shrimp in the same way.
- Wipe out the frying pan if necessary and add the garlic butter. Heat until hot and foaming and the garlic is soft, but not brown. Add a splash of lemon juice to stop the cooking and immediately pour over the shrimp.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges and serve at once.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.