- Yield: 2 Servings(as a main)
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
How to Make It
- Line an oven tray with baking paper. To make prawn wontons, put prawn, ginger, water chestnut, garlic, coriander and oil in a small food processor. Process until mixture is finely chopped. Lay wrappers on a flat surface. Divide mixture between wrappers. Wet edges of 1 wrapper and bring in corners to middle. Press firmly to seal. Put on prepared tray. Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add wontons and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked. Using a slotted spoon, divide wontons between shallow serving bowls.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium non-stick saucepan over a medium heat. Add carrot, celery and ginger. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Add miso paste and water. Cover and bring to a simmer. Add Chinese broccoli and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour vegetable and miso mixture over the wontons. Sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve.