This German compôte, Rote Grütze, translates as “red grits.” Its red berries are anti-inflammatory.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
How to Make It
- Place all the fruit in a saucepan with 2⁄3 cup water and bring slowly to a boil.
- Combine the stevia and cornstarch with 3 tbsp cold water to form a smooth paste. Gradually stir into the fruit. Cook gently, stirring, until the juices begins to thicken.
- Transfer to a bowl. Spoon the mixture into individual dishes.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.