- Yield: 16 brownies
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 2 Hours 25 Minutes
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom only of 8- or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray (without flour).
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, ¼ cup butter, the eggs and zucchini until well blended (batter will be thick). Spread batter in pan.
- Bake 33 to 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave 3 tablespoons butter and the chocolate uncovered on High about 1 minute, stirring once, until melted. Stir in powdered sugar and enough milk to make frosting smooth and spreadable. Frost brownies. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.