|Health Benefits of Tuberose essential oil Quick Facts|
|Name:||Health Benefits of Tuberose essential oil|
|Scientific Name:||Polianthes Tuberosa|
|Origin||It is found in India and Central America. It is highly demanded in Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and Africa for the production of perfumes. It was originated in South America.|
|Colors||Deep orange to Golden brown|
|Health benefits||As an Aphrodisiac, As a deodorant, As a relaxant, As a sedative, Warming effect|
It is found in India and Central America. It is highly demanded in Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and Africa for the production of perfumes. It was originated in South America. Tuberose plant is inherent to Mexico and could be found in China, France, Morocco and Hawaii. It is referred as bone flower by Aztec healers due to its luminous and waxy white flowers. It was used for Ayurvedic purposes. It was used to raise emotional stamina.
Health Benefits of Tuberose Essential Oil
It is known as Mistress of Night, Raat Ki Raani and Night Queen because of its irresistible fragrance. Tuberose essential oil is honored with defensive, aphrodisiac, relaxant, sedative, anti-spasmodic, anti-nausea and antidepressant properties. Its use provides massive health benefits. Let us look to some health benefits of Tuberose essential oil which makes it wide popular in the world:
- As an Aphrodisiac
This essential oil is used as aphrodisiac in herbal medicines and aromatherapy. The intense, strong and intoxicating floral fragrance makes the great atmosphere. It helps to treat loss of libido and frigidity. It stimulates brain parts which are responsible for sexual feelings, arousal and libido. It relax mind from stress and tension. It increases the blood circulation due to its warming effect that helps to treat impotency and erectile dysfunctions.
- As a deodorant
This essential oil is used for its deodorant properties in perfumes because of its long lasting, intense and rich floral fragrance. It is popular in countries having hot and humid climates because the people should deal with body odor and sweat.
- As a relaxant
This oil has pleasant fragrance along with chemical components that relax nerves, brain and muscles. It provides a great relief from tension, stress, depression, anxiety, anger, convulsions, cramps, convulsions, diarrhea and spasmodic coughs.
- As a sedative
It helps to soothe inflammations of the respiratory system and nervous system because of its sedative effect. It should be used on high dilution.
- Warming effect
This essential oil promotes the circulation of blood in the body from its warming effect which helps to warm the respiratory system, increase activity, prevent deposition of catarrh and phlegm and cures sexual disorders.
- Promotes blood circulation
This helps to increase the circulation of blood in the body and makes it healthy. The healthy circulation of blood helps to eliminate toxins from the body and organs and also ensures the adequate supply of oxygen to the entire body.
- Maintains respiratory health
Tuberose essential oil is helpful for the people suffering from respiratory problems and asthma. It calms the respiratory tract and lowers spasms. It provides relief from excessive cough and mucous. It benefits the respiratory system and lowers the chances of allergy.
- Skin moisturizing
Massage with the solution made from few drops of tuberose oil and lukewarm water. This helps to lock the skin’s moisture and provides young and soft skin. It could be used as a regular moisturizer.
- Heal cracked heels
Tuberose oil has healing and moisturizing properties which helps to treat the cracked heels effectively by providing relief from the pain and speeds up healing process.
- Lowers nausea
It has pleasant aroma which helps to lower nausea and relief from vomiting. The inhale of tuberose oil about a few minutes provides a great relief.
- It is used to enhance mood, soothe stress, enhance skin, promote sleep and prevent various ailments.
- It is used for pains and aches.
- It increases the blood circulation and cure erectile dysfunctions.
- It helps to relax brain, nerves and muscles.
- In aromatherapy, it is used to treat sexual tension.
- It is a cure for depression, anxiety and nervous problems.
- It helps to lower vomiting and nausea.
- This essential oil lowers spasms and coughs in the respiratory system.
- Its topical use prevents skin infection.
- It also wipes out the body odor.
- Due to the intense and strong aroma, it could irritate the nerves or cause headaches.
- It is not suitable for consumption.
- Pregnant women and chronic patients should take a medical advice before use.
- It should not be used in sores and broken skin.
- It should be diluted with carrier oils before topical application.
- It should not be used excessively.
- It should not be applied to sensitive areas.
- It is diffused in air along with a cool mist humidifier.
- If used as an inhaler it helps to prevent the symptoms of flu and cold.
- Usually it is blended with Clary Sage, Bergamot, Geranium, Frankincense, Lavender, Jasmine, Neroli, Mandarin, Sweet Orange, Patchouli, Rose Otto, Rose, Vetiver, Sandalwood and Ylang Ylang.
Tuberose essential oil facts
It is the idolized oil which is renowned for its mesmerizing fragrance and aroma. The oil is extracted from the flowers which are opened fully. The flowers are placed on the trays which are covered with a layer of palm oil. Then the essential oils found on the petals shift to the palm oil. The process is repeated till the palm oil becomes saturated completed with Tuberose oil. The Tuberose oil is isolated by evaporation. It is regarded as one of the expensive fragrance oils available in the market.
|Name||Health Benefits of Tuberose essential oil|
|Scientific Name||Polianthes Tuberosa|
|Native||It is found in India and Central America. It is highly demanded in Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and Africa for the production of perfumes. It was originated in South America.|
|Common/English Name||Mistress of the Night, Night Queen, Raat ki Raani|
|Name in Other Languages||Ayurveda: Rajnigandha|
|Color||Deep orange to Golden brown|
|Aroma||Complex, sweet, exotic, floral|