- Go to one that was recommended to you – If you know someone who has been going to a psychic for a while, ask them if they can recommend someone to you. It would also be a good time to ask them for tips on how to go about a psychic session.
- If number one is not possible, use your own intuition in choosing the psychic you will be getting – If you do not know anyone who has ever gone to a psychic reading, then you can use your own intuition. There are many good psychics out there and you just have to find the one that is not only skilled and talented but someone you can be comfortable with. Check out Psychics4today.com as they have listed some of the best psychic networks that can give you accurate readings.
- Be open and do not have just one agenda – While you may be going to a psychic to know the answer to one specific question, you should also be open to getting something that you never expected. Mediums for example only gives you information that comes through them.
- Let the psychic be the guide during your reading – Bear in mind that your psychic is a professional. This should not be a therapy session where you will do most of the talking. If that happens, you will just come out of the session with probably more questions and no clear path. Let the psychic lead the session where it should go. They may ask you to confirm the impressions they are receiving and that is when you talk. But that does not mean that you cannot ask any questions, especially if something is unclear to you.
- Don’t use the session to get the psychic to prove themselves – When you choose your psychic, you should go to the session trusting that they know what they are doing. It would be a waste of your money if you just spend the whole session asking them questions to prove that they are legit psychics. For example, if you go to a medium and they are channeling a loved one, don’t ask questions like, okay if it is really my mother, father, etc, then tell me what their favorite color, food, music is. If the psychic is able to satisfy you with their answer, then that is good, but you cannot keep pushing them to answer it.