Our health is entirely our responsibility. The condition of our body depends first and foremost on us, our habits, and the daily supplies we use. Remember, the best investment is an investment in ourselves. And we are happy to discuss what equipment will help our back, musculoskeletal system, sleep, health, etc.
1. Healthy sleep
Let’s start the discussion with a night of proper and comfortable sleep. We all know that it is during sleep that our body rests, gains strength, builds muscle mass, regulates hormones, and more.
Comfortable sleep also affects our mood in the morning and the condition of our body for the whole day ahead. This is why orthopedic surgeons recommend using orthopedic bedding.
Orthopedic pillows are our ideal helpers.
There are many varieties of these pillows.
- Under the head pillow – to keep the neck in the right position during sleep
- Legs pillow – placed between legs to keep the body in the correct position while sleeping on your side
- U-Shaped pillow – mainly used by pregnant women for comfortable and painless sleep.
1. Orthopedic mattresses.
Many purchasers of personal care products are left with the incredible pleasure of sleeping on orthopedic mattresses.
Here are the pros and cons
- A wonderfully pleasant surface
- Unforgettably comfortable sleep
- Support of the spine during sleep
- A feeling of complete relaxation
- All muscular tension is relieved
- You won’t want to get up from it.
2. Feeling coziness and comfort
Sometimes you need that feeling of warmth, comfort, privacy…
We all like to relax after a hard week’s work or a busy day at work. And we all know how nice it is to wrap up in a warm blanket at such moments. Make some tea/coffee/ mulled wine/cocoa and forget about the world.
And so for a recipe for a comfy evening, we’ll need:
- A soft and cozy blanket
- A humidifier with scented oil
- A favorite drink
- And a movie or TV series for the entourage.
Done! Enjoy peace and tranquility
3. Internal health status
Maintaining a good state of health takes a lot of effort.
It is very important to regularly
- keep an eye on your body
- seek medical advice.
- get enough sleep
- take care of your body
- take sufficient vitamins
- always try to keep an optimistic attitude and a good mood
- if possible, exclude toxins and harmful products from everyday consumption
- take care of your hygiene
- do not procrastinate
- do not ignore pain and signals from your body.
4. External Health
No matter how hard you try to hide it, your appearance can tell us a lot about your problems.
It’s important to take care of your beauty!
- Be sure to use a guasha scrub in the morning to relieve puffiness.
- Facial massage is great for blood circulation and tightening the skin.
- Use patches. They do wonders for bags and bruises under the eyes.
- Be sure to use SPF, even in winter and on cloudy days.
- Use a moisturizer. Dry skin is a direct pathway to cracked and flaky skin.
- Be sure to massage at least once every six months. Preferably more often. The unimaginable variety of massage techniques and methods is not only fun, but also very beneficial for your back, joints and, of course, RELAXATION.
5. Maintaining comfort during the day
People fall roughly into two types:
Those who are constantly on the move during the day
And those who work in an office or other stationary format
There, they both have a lot to worry about. If you’re on your feet all day. Running from place to place, exercising, etc but wearing sneakers or heels, your poor legs and back. Uncomfortable footwear can make your feet ache at the very least, and at most your headache. This is why many people recommend orthopedic shoes. And those who try them once will not be able to refuse such comfort!
Firstly, the correct position of the foot will not curve your spine in any way, will not burden one half of the body more than the other, etc. Secondly, it will prevent many diseases and disorders in your musculoskeletal system.
If you are a fashionista and orthopedic shoes don’t go with your cute skinny jeans, try orthopedic insoles! Orthopedic insoles can be made to order, right to the measurements of your foot. You put them in your shoes and you’re done! Beauty and comfort 2in1. The sedentary lifestyle directly affects our backs.
Sitting at the computer or driving a bus, we don’t even pay attention to what happens to our backs. Scoliosis, kyphosis, and lordosis lie in wait for us somewhere near the desk chair. There are special bandages and corsets for the back that fix us in the right position and prevent us from bending. At the same time, they are practically invisible, do not cause any discomfort, and do not put pressure anywhere.
The most enjoyable part of any evening and any weekend. How many things have been invented for us and our chill:
- Have you tried pillow massagers? You put it behind your back and get an amazing warming massage
- Foot massagers? That’s terrific
- Hot stone massage
- Facial massagers
- There are even anti-cellulite massages
- Chocolate wrap
- Mud baths
- Standing on sadhu boards
And all this can be done alone or with your significant other, friends, or family. It is very important for our mental health. Be calm, healthy, and happy!